Something to keep in mind......
Please remember that the Los Angeles market is very specific when it comes to the types of headshots that are preferred. That being said:
- Vertical Headshots are the preferred Headshot format. This format works best on the electronic submission systems, such as Actors Access, Casting Frontier & LA Casting.
- Acting Headshots should be 3/4 shots from chest up to head (No cropping hair)
- Try to stay away from dark background or busy type background such as foliage, brick walls. A clean, plain, and clear background is always the best.
- Also stay away from heavy or distracting jewelry.
- Your headshot is your business card in this Industry. Meaning if your pictures are not great, the chances of being seen by a Casting Director, Manager or an Agent are slim.
- Most importantly, a GREAT looking picture that captures a great attitude is sure to get you auditions.
Actors Club Online CONNECTS Actors with an Elite Collection of Industry Professional Services, Discounts & Promotions.
Remember Parents that only a few different looks are needed. The most common looks for kids, teen and young adults are usually:
Also keep in mind that the pictures need to be updated more often with kids & teens as their features change as they grow. Pictures needs to reflect the way they look today . . . not 2 years ago.
Let one of Actors Club Online's Professional Photographers capture your child's true personality!